Thursday, May 29, 2008

What's So Funny?

Kyle is keeping it a secret, but I sure wish I was in on the joke. One awesome quality about Kyle is that he is a happy little guy...for the most part! He loves to be goofy and laughs a lot. This is certainly a true statement when Kyle is attempting to go to sleep for a nap or at night. He spends time having so much fun and he just cracks himself up. He really gets on a roll and just can't stop laughing. This afternoon at naptime I called John so he could listen to Kyle since he was really going to town. He naps downstairs in a very dark room and doesn't have anything with him, but somehow he finds something to entertain himself. I think he must get this trait from me because there are times when I start to laugh and can't stop. My husband learned this fact about me the very first time we met and he still married me...amazing! There are even times when I have no clue what I am laughing about. Do you ever get into these moods or am I just an oddball?
Just thought this would be a cute "nugget" of information to share about My Little Munchkin. At least I know that Kyle has a sense of humor and a very vivid imagination.

0 comments: