Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday...

TO MY HUSBAND
We have double the celebrations today since today is my husband's birthday and also Memorial Day! We enjoyed a pretty low key day...just the way John wanted it to be! John received a digital photo frame (shown below) for his birthday. He's being eyeing this for a while and is excited to display it on his desk at work. I'm sure all the pictures he will upload will be of My Little Munchkin. A couple of other "gifts" I gave him were being able to sleep in this morning and cleaning out my closet. As much as I hate to say it, John usually wakes up with Kyle on the weekends, so sleeping in was a much needed gift. My poor closet has been needing major attention for a really long time and it always "scared" him so I cleaned it just for him! It's the silly little things these days that mean so much!
I am in the process of preparing his special birthday dinner. It consists of our usual special occasion menu...filet mignon, roasted potatoes, and corn on the cob. It has been a wet weekend in STL so we weren't able to enjoy any outdoor festivities to celebrate the weekend.
Hope everyone had a wonderful, fun-filled weekend!

0 comments: