Thursday, May 15, 2008

Question For All The Bloggers

I am still fairly new at this whole blogging thing...it's only been about two months since I started My Little Munchkin blog. I love blogging and wish I began a long long time ago. It sure is addicting! I am using this as a little scrapbook and journal of sorts and have created a binder for all my posts.
I visit many different blogs each and everyday and notice "blog rolls" listed. I wouldn't mind starting this on my blog, but have no idea where to begin the process. Can you just randomly add blogs you like to read to your site or do you have to get permission from the blog author? What is the blogging "etiquette" in this situation? How do you attract so many readers and obtain your blog friends?
If you are reading my blog and have your own blog please leave me a comment. If you would like to be added to my future blog roll just let me know as well. Even if you read my blog and don't have one, please leave a comment. I love comments!! Any and all are welcome! Thanks.
Am I completely lame for writing this post?

2 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Most people add blogs that they read regularly to their blogroll. I hope you don't have to ask permission because I didn't! I don't keep up with my blogroll that much though, so there is no telling what information is correct.

I hope you have a nice week!

Preppy Lizard said...

I didn't ask permission I just made a list of the ones I read regularly.
I need to update mine and add some new ones.