Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Poem

I received this poem and flower when I picked Kyle up from preschool on Wednesday. The poem is so special and so true. It is perfect for any mother of a baby or toddler. It was so touching and I wanted to share it with all the mother's out their with little ones.
The poem may be a little hard to read in the picture so I will post it below. Enjoy!!
Dear Mom,
I am your little flower, Mom
Please help me grow and bloom;
Take the weeds, but leave the roots
And give me lots of room.
Mom, you are my gardener;
My sunshine and my rain.
Too much will make me wither
With enough, I'll bloom again.
I am your little flower, Mom
I'm different from the rest;
Don't pick me Mom, just let me grow
To be my very best.
-Rebecca Armstrong-
Wishing all the Mommies out there a Very Happy Mother's Day weekend!

1 comments:

Preppy Lizard said...

What a sweet poem. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.