Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Time sure does fly by. I can't believe this is my 3rd Mother's Day with My Little Munchkin.
I had a very low key, relaxing day with my little family. Typically, we enjoy spending these holidays outside, but today was a little chilly and windy. I have included a picture of my two Mother's Day cards I received. John always does such a great job finding the perfect cards to mark the particular occasion. My card from Kyle is very fitting since Kyle and I sit together often reading and looking at books.
John is in the process fixing my special Mother's Day dinner consisting of filet mignon, roasted potatoes, corn on the cob, and a salad. Yummy!
I thought it would be a special idea to include a few pictures of Kyle and me together since 2005.
NICU - December 2005
Kyle's 1st Pool Outing - July 2006
Grant's Farm - April 2007 Gatlinburg/Smokey Mountains - September 2007 At Home - May 2008
Hope all the Mommies out there had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Preppy Lizard said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!