Saturday, May 17, 2008

Five Years Ago Today

Five years ago today I married my husband John. Our wedding was very small, but perfect! We were married in New Orleans, LA. at the French Quarter Chateau LeMoyne Hotel in the courtyard.

I definitley consider John my best friend, as well as a wonderful husband and father. He is the only person that truely, completely understands me. We have had many fond memories over the last five years, as well as many hard times. We have proven to each other that we can make it through anything. I look forward to many happy years in the future.

Below, is a small glimpse of "our day". The picture of the hotel and the overview picture of the courtyard wasn't taken on our actual wedding day. I just added these pictures to show, since the setting is so beautiful.

Chateau LeMoyne Hotel where we were married.

Overview Picture of the Courtyard

John and Lindsey - May 17, 2003

With Our Parents

We have an exciting anniversary date planned for this evening. We are really looking forward to celebrating! I know I will be back tomorrow with a recap from our actual anniversary!

1 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope your date night was wonderful!