Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Test Drive

Unfortunately, not test driving a car!!

I mean a second child. It's always fun for Kyle to have a friend over since he's around Mommy and Daddy continuously. He always has a great time with his friend, but today was a little hectic. One wanted to play outside, the other wanted to be inside. Since his friend is a little older, I was able to experience a little of what I have to look forward to down the road with Kyle. Fun times ahead! I will spare everyone all the details. After awhile everyone became happy and eventually were able to do what they wanted. They had the best of both worlds...being inside for a short while and outside for a while. I wasn't able to get any photos, but I'm not sure we had any great picture moments to capture. LOL.

We are settled in for our night of television. Big TV moments this week. The Dancing With The Stars finale is tonight. My prediction is Kristi Y. will take home the mirror ball trophy. She has been wonderful and consistant through the entire season. Also, the American Idol finale is this week. I've been rooting for David A. the entire season. David C. is very original and good, but there is just something about him...can't put my finger on it.

For any reality TV fans out there, Fun Office Pools is lots of fun. I've been in a few pools for the two shows mentioned above. One is between me and my husband. I'm sure I will win DWTS, but American Idol is a coin toss since John is a major David C. fan.

Who are your favorites?

0 comments: