Thursday, May 1, 2008

Playtime With Friends

This morning we went to playgroup at Regan and Grant's house. Grant, Kate, and Kyle had such a fun time playing and exploring in the backyard. Regan has such an awesome, child friendly yard with such a wonderful playset. All three kiddos had a blast climbing, swinging, and sliding. The temperature was perfect this morning and it was windy which made it feel even better...at least to me!
I was able to snap a few good pictures of the three kiddos, although I didn't have luck getting a group shot. Grant and Kate don't mind having there picture taken, but Kyle runs whenever he sees the camera. I think he is tired of seeing the camera, since I'm constantly taking pictures of him.

Kate having a great time! Kyle getting ready to slide. He is sporting his new Thomas t-shirt. There is a button you press to make train sounds and Kyle thinks it's the coolest shirt.

Grant stops to strike a pose before going down the slide.

0 comments: