Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No Fear

My Little Munchkin has NO FEAR...he certainly is ALL BOY!! He will climb, jump, or walk on anything and everything. Just to prove my point I caught him in the act yesterday. I couldn't help myself... I had to leave him in this "not so safe" position long enough to get the camera and snap a picture or two.
Kyle has a Thomas and Friends poster in his playroom that he absolutely adores and under the poster is his book rack. Well, he decided to push his table over to the book rack, climb on the table, then stand on the book rack, to touch and examine his poster. This moment was too priceless for me to pass up and not have documented.
Am I supposed to be up here?
I realize everyone out there must think my son is not very well behaved and always up to no good. I promise this isn't always the case. It would be pretty boring to always blog about my perfect little angel, right? These are the moments that make the posts more interesting for everyone. I think, I hope... am I right?
We shall see if I capture anymore "Kyle moments" at some point today. Have a great day!

0 comments: