Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pool Time

Wow, I can't believe it's almost Memorial Day weekend. The swimming pools at the clubhouse in our neighborhood are opening on Saturday. I need to take an inventory to see what we need in order to head to the pool this summer. One item I will definitely need to purchase is a flotation device for Kyle. I really liked the one we used last year, but he is now too big for it. What type of flotation device is best for a two and a half year old? If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.
We headed to the pool a few times last year with Kyle and he really enjoyed himself. I'm curious to see what his reaction will be this year since he is a little older. In the next year or two I would like Kyle to take swimming lessons at the local YMCA. This will most likely be a father/son experience since I'm not a very good swimmer.
I'm sure as the summer progresses I will have pictures to share of Kyle at the pool. To tide everyone over I'm including a couple from last summer.
Summer 2007

1 comments:

Preppy Lizard said...

I can not wait for pool time! Summer is right around the corner!!