Friday, May 30, 2008

My Little Gardener

Since I love flowers and gardening so much I want Kyle to grow up to enjoy it as well. To help with this goal, Kyle now has his very own flower pot to take care of. His "pot" is actually a bucket decorated with the "Cars" movie theme and I added a few stickers to personalize it for him. I also found the cutest little watering can and gardening tools to assist him while he is working. It will be interesting to see how long the flowers will stay alive...he will probably not water enough, over water, or dig the flowers out. Hopefully, this will keep him away from my flower pots! Below are a few pictures of his new pot and tools. I think it is adorable!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Hey would you mind sending Kyle over this way to do some of our landscaping?! :)