Thursday, May 15, 2008

Snug As A Bug

I thought these were the cutest pictures of My Little Munchkin. He looks so darn adorable and comfortable all snuggled with his Thomas pillow and blanket. Unfortunately, he doesn't stay like this throughout the night. He doesn't really sleep with any pillows, blankets, etc., but they are there in case he wants them. He must not take after me because I'm a high maintenance sleeper. There's still plenty of time for him to change his mind in this department. At this stage of the game, I should just be thankful he still takes a nap and sleeps through the night.
Kyle may not be a high maintenance sleeper, but he certainly makes up for it in other areas...as you can tell from previous posts. These are all the special things that make Kyle, My Little Munchkin.

0 comments: