Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Your Favorite Color

Nail Polish?
My favorite is HooDoo VooDoo by OPI.
As I was getting a pedicure and my nails done this morning, I got to thinking that I have been using the same shade of nail polish for almost two years. Pretty boring, huh? I'm such a creature of habit and nail polish is no exception.The only time I switch it up is if I go natural (meaning French or American manicure). I'm thinking it's about time for me to venture out and try something new so I wanted to find out what your favorite color nail polish is? Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

1 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Oh my gosh - you sound just like me! I love using the same few colors. OPI Vodka and Caviar is one of my favorites, it is a red color.

Enjoy your week!