Friday, June 20, 2008

A Little Stroll Down Memory Lane

Just wanted to share a few of my all time favorite pictures of Kyle when he was a baby. I remember taking these pictures just like it was yesterday. I love looking back at pictures from the past to see how much he has changed and how far he has come since his early arrival.
I remember constantly stressing over the fact that I didn't think he ate enough, but when I look back at these pictures all I see is his adorable chubby cheeks!
The first picture says it all..Kyle loved the swing! I remember at times this was the only place he would take a nap. Not the best place, but it worked at the time.

April 2006

The next two pictures, Kyle is sitting in his Bumbo seat. He enjoyed the seat, but for only a few minutes at a time. I knew it was time to say good bye to the Bumbo when he leaned backwards and fell out. Now they have a tray to attach to the seat which I would have liked to have...it's amazing how toys and baby gear change from year to year.

May 2006

June 2006

I adore this picture..he looks like such the little baby model.

0 comments: