Friday, June 13, 2008

100 % Boy

No doubt about it...Kyle is ALL BOY! I have resigned myself to the fact that he will continuously have bumps, bruises, or scratches somewhere on his body at all times. I hate the fact that he looks as though he was in a fight, but this is just the sign of a boy! Most of the time, Kyle is in too big of a hurry to get where he is going and doesn't pay attention.
The first pictures were just taken today...kness scratched up from falling on the sidewalk and his face is scratched from running into the gate in his playroom. I'm sure by the end of the day he will have another scratch or bump to add to his collection.
Aww, Mom...Not another picture!
He sure is happy about being scratched up!
Unfortunately, this isn't something new! His injuries have been occuring for quite some time, as you can see in the 4th of July picture taken in 2007. Luckily, he hasn't injured himself seriously although he's had a few close calls! I really hope by saying this I am not jinxing the situation!
Wishing everyone in the blog world a Very Happy Weekend!

0 comments: