Thursday, June 5, 2008

Table Time

Kyle really likes a lot of things, but books and puzzles rank somewhere at the top...especially books and puzzles with sound. People may judge me as a bad Mommy, but I let Kyle watch a little TV everyday. Dora the Explorer and Thomas the Train are favorites, along with the Wonder Pets. A few weeks back I discovered these really cool, fun books...Dora and Thomas Sound Puzzle Books. I felt as though I hit the jackpot because it was multitude of his favorites wrapped up into one. How could I pass these up? I couldn't and Kyle was sure glad I didn't because he loves his new puzzles and books, as you will be able to see in the photos below.
Each day, we attempt to have what we call table time. Kyle will sit at the table and read a book, work on puzzles, play with toys, etc. He is so attentive and focused during this time and I feel it does him good to have some "down" time from running around. He may not really think it's down time since the camera isn't too far away. Poor little guy...he can't get away from that camera, but for some reason he still loves his Mommy!
The Jackpot Winnings
Dora and Thomas Sound Puzzle Books
This is a classic shot of Kyle. When he is really
concentrating he has his tongue out. Looking at Dora...isn't she a cutie?
Really focused and working hard.

1 comments:

Daddy Dale and Mommy Jen said...

Lindsey,
Kyle is getting so big! I love to watch and look at his expressions in the pictures that you put on your blog site! What a cutie! He has a great imagination too.... It is great that he enjoys reading and puzzles so much.... Can't wait to meet that little guy!
Jennifer