Tuesday, June 3, 2008

C Is For...

CHRISTMAS
Yes, I do realize it is only June and I'm doing a post about Christmas. As you know, I've started the ABC's of blogging and my goal is to create past memories of Kyle with each letter of the alphabet. I typically post recent updates about Kyle, but wanted to take this opportunity to give a little history about My Little Munchkin.
It truely amazes me that Kyle has experienced three Christmas holidays. Below is a little journey of the holiday through the eyes of Kyle.
NICU - 2005 Christmas Card Photo
NICU - 2005
First Christmas Family Photo

Christmas 2006 Santa's Little Helper

Christmas Card -2006
Kyle with Santa - 2007 Christmas 2007 Ball-Pit was a gift from Santa.

2 comments:

LucyinStLou said...

What great pictures! I love the one in the ball pit. He looks like he's having a blast.

Daddy Dale and Mommy Jen said...

Whew! How much Kyle has changed. All of those shots are adorable. How did he like the ball pit? I have heard that those are great for sensory integration which sometimes preemies need more of. Please let me know!
Jennifer