Friday, June 6, 2008

My Little Schoolboy

My 100th Post
Kyle looked so much like a litle schoolboy this morning that we had to take a moment for a photo shoot. With the polo shirt and navy shorts he looks like he is wearing a school uniform. Kyle just looks more grown up each and everyday. I'm not sure where my little baby went...for me it's bittersweet. Even though he is getting to be such a big boy, he will always be My Little Munchkin.
I know a few weeks ago, I posted that Kyle was having a rough time at school. We have recently made a couple of changes and things are much improved. The past two weeks he has been receiving awesome reports from his therapists, so things seem to be moving in the right direction.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

The 1st two pictures were taken as we were leaving home this morning.

Just a few more minutes of fun before leaving school

Outside of School

0 comments: