Monday, June 9, 2008

E Is For...

EATING
Unfortunately, feeding has been one of the hardest struggles we have had with Kyle. I'm not sure why I decided to highlight this on the blog since it was never an enjoyable time. The pictures below of John and me are probably the only times we were smiling while feeding Kyle. To this day, eating is still a tremendous challenge, but it is slowly getting better. I assume everyone has their major challenge in raising their children...I guess eating is just ours. There weren't many pictures to choose from for this entry, since that is one time of day the camera is far away...LOL.
Mommy and Kyle
November '05 Poppy and Kyle (my Dad)
February '06
Daddy and Kyle
March '06
Kyle eating sweet potatoes. May '06
I'm not sure if he got more "in" his body or "on" his body. 1st Birthday Cake October '06

0 comments: