Friday, June 20, 2008

Sudoku

A couple of years ago I became hooked on Sudoku and quickly became an addict. I bought every book out there and even would play games online. I haven't played in a very long time, but as I was browsing in the bookstore today I picked up another Sudoku book and am getting hooked again.
I remember the first time I attempted to complete one of the puzzles. Stupid me didn't read the directions on how to complete the puzzle and I was so confused and had so many numbers written out to the side. It was completely insane. After I came to my senses, I read the rules and I was addicted.
Have you played Sudoku? If not, you should check it out and try an online game. Just make sure you have plenty of time because you won't be able to complete only one puzzle. For instructions on how to play click the link above.
Sudoku is just like the Lay's potato chip slogan..You can't just eat one!

0 comments: