Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kyle's New Room

Shortly before Christmas Kyle moved to his "Big Boy" bedroom and I'm finally getting around to posting pictures (better late than never!). As mentioned in a previous post, we chose the Planes, Trains, and Trucks theme. A very fitting theme since Kyle loves anything "transportation" related. John and I had so much fun redesigning his room...new flooring, paint, furniture, and the most fun...the decor! I LOVE the room and think it is absolutely adorable!

By far, my all time favorite pieces in Kyle's room are the table/chair set and the toybox. The moment I saw these two items I automatically knew they would be a perfect addition to the room! Aren't they just the cutest pieces????

2 comments:

Daddy Dale and Mommy Jen said...

Lindsey,
I love Kyle's new room!
Man, the colors in it are so bright! I bet that he truly enjoys playing in his room. Sorry that I have been out of touch lately, work has been keeping me very busy!

Angie said...

I love his new room!! You guys did a wonderful job!!!