Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun Finds

I wanted to share some of the fun finds I found (sounds like a tongue twister) this morning for Kyle. I always seem to score great deals on children's toys and books at T.J. Maxx and Marshall's. I found a couple of Melissa and Doug items...a ABC Magnetic Book and a Stamp and Sort Mailbox. Melissa and Doug toys are one of my favorite toy brands because they are wooden, durable, and educational. I also found two 3-D Play Sets featuring two of Kyle's favorite characters...Thomas & Friends and Dora The Explorer. Hopefully, Kyle will enjoy playing with his new toys.

After playing with the mailbox, maybe Kyle will learn to love mail time as much as his Mommy. It sure would be nice if he would learn to pay the bills too!
Kyle loves books and puzzles so I'm sure he will enjoy this book and
even work on improving his fine motor skills.
The Dora and Thomas playsets include a 3-D Play scene, stick ons and stand up play pieces. Kyle likes pretend play toys
so I'm sure he will have a ball playing with these sets.

0 comments: