Friday, February 20, 2009

Not Meant To Be

Well, today is the day my world was going to change...in the phone, internet, and cable arena. We have continually had issues with our current service and decided to make the switch to a new company about a month ago. I had my hopes up so high to have an upgraded cable/DVR system, and an internet and phone connection that actually works. John even decided to take the day off to be home in case any technical questions came up that I would be unable to answer. Unfortunately, the installer arrived, and after checking numerous items, determined the service wouldn't work at our house since we are too far away from the junction box. Needless to say I'm a bit disappointed, but I guess it wasn't meant to be! On a positive note, I don't have to change my email address!

Since we knew the switch was scheduled to take place, we haven't called to have our current service repaired, but I guess it's time to do that now. John is off to work to save some vacation time for the future. Kyle and I will find an activity to keep us occupied until naptime. Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!

0 comments: