Friday, February 27, 2009

Hanging With The Girls

This morning, Kyle and I went to my friend Angie's house for a little playdate. Just thought I would share a few pictures of Kyle with Riley (age 4) and Hayden (age 3). Angie and I met each other while Kyle and Hayden were in the NICU together. They were both preemies and each spent 86 days in the hospital. By looking at them today it's hard to believe...they have both come such a long way and certainly have grown up!

Riley, Kyle, and Hayden
This picture makes me laugh because Kyle thinks he is so cool sitting
between the two girls. At the age of three, Kyle is already such a stud...LOL!
Kyle and Riley hugging each other goodbye....so sweet and adorable!
Angie, thanks for having us over this morning and getting me hooked on Wii Tennis!

1 comments:

Angie said...

I love the pictures!! He does look like a stud! We had so much fun! Next time lets not wait so long to see each other! I take it your now playing the tennis!! :-) When are we going to have Wii night??