Thursday, February 5, 2009

High Five

One of Kyle's Christmas presents from CeCe and Poppie (my parents) was a subscription to Highlights. There is a new Highlights magazine for preschoolers, ages 2-6, called High Five. Kyle recently received his first magazine and loved it! Each issue includes fun little stories (even ones in Spanish), hidden pictures, fun craft ideas and tons of fun pictures. It was the only book he wanted to look at and we were constantly looking at the pictures and reading the stories. His second issue arrived yesterday so we are looking forward to exploring the new stories and pictures featured in that issue.

When I was younger I had a subscription to Highlights and clearly remember the Hidden Picture section being my absolute favorite. I think it is nice that Kyle is able to experience a few of the same things I did while growing up. Hopefully Kyle will enjoy Highlights for many years to come!

1 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

oh man, I used to love highlights as a kid