Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I had a low key day with my "Two Boys". John and I have been under the weather and Kyle has a slight cold so we stayed in and plan to celebrate in the near future with a special dinner.

Our low key Valentine's did include cupcakes decorated for the occasion. Kyle throughly enjoyed the treat, hence the big smiles in the pictures below. As with any toddler, the icing is his favorite...it's a wonder he actually fell asleep tonight...LOL!

"My Boys" really treated me like a queen this Valentine's Day...first really sweet sentimental cards, a dozen red roses, and was topped off with a gift certificate for a one hour body massage. The massage also, includes free baby sitting by John for the outing...LOL! I can't wait till my day of pampering!

Once again, I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day! Please share your special moments from the day...I would love to hear about your Valentine's Day activities!

0 comments: