Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Planes, Trains, Trucks

The theme for Kyle's big boy room is transporation. I found the cutest bedding set by Olive Kids...planes, trains, and trucks. I love "themes" so I like to buy everything included with the set....comforter, sheet, pillow case, shame, dust ruffle, valence, clock, and wall murals. Of course, the lamp for the set is discontinued, which is just my luck and it seems virtually impossible to find! I'm attempting to find one on the internet, but if I don't have any luck I did find one that is just as cute. We are starting the work on his new room on Friday and new bedroom furniture will be delivered the following weekend. I am so excited to get his new room complete...Kyle will love his new room!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!