Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Card Carousel

I realize in a previous post I pictured our holiday card, but as I was blog hopping I came across this fun bloggy event, Christmas Card Carousel. Since this is my first holiday season as a blogger, I am having such a great time participating in these creative events and am looking forward to viewing everyone's holiday cards.

Several weeks ago, we took Kyle, our three year old son, to have his '08 Holiday portraits taken. The pictures all came out absolutely adorable and we had such a hard time determining which picture to put on the card. We decided on this photo since the background shows the snow, presents, and the tree. I pictured the five other poses from his photo shoot in a previous post, so if you would like to view them please click here.

We mailed our Christmas cards a couple of weeks ago. One of my favorite things about the holidays is receiving Christmas cards. We have a special holiday card holder on the wall to display the ones we have received. Several cards we receive include "update letters" about how their family has been during the year. We don't send one with our cards, but enjoy reading others. Do you include an update letter with your cards?

Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Faith said...

What a sweet card! Your son is adorable. Thanks for playing along! Merry Christmas to you!!!

Jenna said...

Such a cute card! And such a cute little boy ON the card! Love it! Merry Christmas!

Kendra said...

Great card!! Your little guy is a miracle! My niece was born in Aug of 07 at 26 weeks, Praise God she is a happy healthy 16 month old now!!
Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you and your family!