Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tour of Homes

Welcome to the 2008 Christmas Tour of Homes. I am thrilled to be participating in this exciting blog event and look forward to viewing all of the homes featured on the tour.

I would like to welcome everyone to my home. My husband and I LOVE to decorate for the holidays...both inside and out. I hope everyone enjoys my tour!

Welcome Pole by our front entrance to our home Welcome...Come on in!
Our holiday light display Mailbox Our new snowman collection Christmas Tree Garland on the stairs. This year I added picks to dress it up. Our family room...including the mantle and smaller tree I love poinsettas. Unfortunately, I don't get live poinsettas because of my son and dog. Dining room table centerpiece Festive holiday wreath. New addition I made this year. Hand painted rocking horse which plays a Christmas song Another holiday favorite of mine...nutcrackers!
Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday Season! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my Christmas Tour!

12 comments:

GinSpaghetti said...

Love your decorations, thanks for sharing with us! :)

Anonymous said...

Everything's just beautiful! Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us.

Merry Christmas!

the voice of melody said...

Your decorations are beautiful, even your front entrance is festive! I like all of your nutcrackers too. :)

Amy said...

Your holiday cheer looks great! I love the outside as it is lit up at night! Merry Chrismtas!

With Love from New Orleans said...

Your home is fabulous!!
Yay I love meeting fellow new orleanians! geaux saints!

The Long Family said...

Great outside lights!!! I love to drive around and look at them.

Petunia said...

I loved your holiday home tour! What a beautiful house!
I, too, am from New Orleans. I also had a Bichon named Chloe (she passed away last April when she was 15 years old). She was the best dog!!!

Yellow Beads said...

You have a beautiful home!!

Unknown said...

Wow, your home is beautiful! I love your porch and outdoor decorations. Oh and the bannister too. It's all beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Carol said...

Everything looks really beautiful in your home.

Merry Christmas!

Keetha Broyles said...

I loved the tour - - - thanks for inviting me.

I especially love the bannisters - - - ALL THE BANNISTERS.

Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey! Your home is so very lovely and I like how you've decorated your spaces. Beautiful. Thanks for visiting my tour and have a very Merry Christmas!!