Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Chloe!

Happy 12th Birthday to our favorite
Bichon Frise, Chloe!

Chloe was born on December 8, 1996 in Louisiana, the only female puppy in a litter of four. Below, is a picture taken of Chloe and her brothers when they were just little puppies! I often wonder how her little brothers are doing and where they live. Chloe has moved around quite a bit in her twelve years...seven apartments in New Orleans and two houses in STL, but has always adapted well to her new surroundings. It is amazing how animals become such a part of your family...Chloe certainly is a big part of our little family!

I look forward to spending many more birthdays with Chloe!

3 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

I want a puppy so bad and hubby won't allow it (yet)!

Anonymous said...

So precious!! I wish that I would have seen Morgan as a puppy.

Anonymous said...

He is such a lovely puppy. I would love to have a pet just like him.