Saturday, December 27, 2008

Santa's Magical Kingdom

Monday evening, we took Kyle to Santa's Magical Kingdom here in STL. It really is a sight to see and certainly is a magical experience. The kingdom is decorated with about two million lights and various children's theme displays. Kyle certainly was fascinated seeing all the pretty colored lights. They do offer a free photo with Santa and train/wagon rides, but unfortunately the night we drove through the display the temperatures were much too cold to get out of the car. We are planning to revisit the kingdom with my parents in the next day or two so we may have the opportunity to enjoy these activities. If you are in the STL area it really is worth visiting Santa's Magical Kingdom. The pictures below certainly don't do the light displays justice, but wanted to include them with the post.

1 comments:

Preppy Lizard said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I'm making my blog private after the 1st of the year so I hope you'll stop by and leave me your email address so I can send you an invitation.