Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Wonderland

The Spence's Winter Wonderland
Late yesterday and into the late evening hours the snow really began coming down. This means, a second snow day in a row for Kyle's preschool. Unfortunately, John went to work yesterday and today so he hasn't had the opportunity to enjoy the snow. This morning I wanted to put Kyle in his snow suit to do some more playing in the snow, but he had other ideas. Kyle immediately saw the snow suit exit the closet and he had a complete meltdown. I didn't want to push the issue so I assume we will be staying inside.

According to my highly accurate, sophisticated snow measuring device (yes a yard stick), we received approximately 5.5 inches of snow. I'm positive this measurement is 100% accurate...LOL! If you are in snow terriority, how much snow did you receive and where do you live?

0 comments: