Saturday, January 24, 2009

Good Times With Friends

While in New Orleans, I was able to spend great quality time with friends. Saturday afternoon we spent time with my two best friends from junior/senior of high school and their families. It was so fun, since the three of us don't get a chance to be together as often anymore. We reminised about our fun moments in high school and attempted to prepare ourselves for the reunion. Staci and I were roommates at LSU our freshman year and had our share of good times, to say the least. Lorie, is the reason, I met John and am so happy we are finally neighbors in STL.

Sunday morning, I met my friend Staci, Jamie, and Melissa for an early lunch and plenty of laughs. Jamie and Melissa were two of my very best Zeta sorrority sisters. They both still live in New Orleans and I miss them so much.

0 comments: