Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fun In The Snow

No Preschool = Fun In The Snow

The STL area has been under a winter weather warning since last night due to the pending snow and sleet projected for the area. We were notified last night that Kyle's preschool was cancelled due to the weather. Being a southern girl, I get very excited about the first significant snowfall each winter. I was really looking forward to getting Kyle dressed in his new snow suit for a fun morning of playing in LOTS of snow. I do have to say, I was a bit disappointed since we didn't get as much snow as anticipated. However, it didn't stop me from getting Kyle prepared to play outside. A little more winter weather is expected this afternoon so maybe we will have more to play in later today or tomorrow.

Kyle suited up and ready to play...
well, he is debating if he wants to play in the snow.
Well, this isn't so bad after all!
Do I really want to touch the snow?
Oh, this is fun!
OK, I've had enough...Can we go inside now?
Wiping the snow off his boots before going inside. It was fun, but I'm done!

1 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

A snow suit--oh my--are you sure you are from LA!?! lol. :))