Sunday, January 25, 2009

20 Year High School Reunion

Saturday, January 17th, I attended my 20 Year High School Reunion in New Orleans. I graduated in 1988 from a small private school in Metairie, LA. The class of '88 consisted of 42 students...26 which attended the reunion. The reunion was held at Antoine's Restaurant in the Historic New Orleans French Quarter. The menu is top notch and is a very high class restaurant. The appetizers and the private room were compliments of the class president...very generous! I certainly enjoyed seeing faces I haven't seen in many many years. The majority of people look very much the same as they did in high school. Through the years I have kept in touch with a number of people and recently have reconnected with others through Facebook. After the reunion, we went with a couple of friends for a late dinner at the Bourbon House....delicious seafood! Of course, I have to share a handful of pictures from the evening!

I would like to give a big HUGE Thank you to my parents for watching Kyle while we attended the reunion and letting him spend the night. I'm sure he had a lot of fun being spoiled by CeCe and Poppie. Thanks again...it was greatly appreciated!

Outside of Antoine's Restaurant Class of 1988 Best Friends
Picture taken after the reunion in the French Quarter...I joined in a
parade marching down the street.
My Senior Class Picture

1 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

I love Antione's. What a fun night you had!