Saturday, January 10, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Hello to the blog world! Did anyone miss me the past several days? I'm sure everyone has been wondering where I have been. Our new Wii seems to be taking up all of my spare time in which I typically blog or spend on the computer. John and I are addicted and have been staying awake way too late at night playing Wii.

One of our top favorites is Guitar Hero. We have set up our very own band...named "Hello Grover", along with our own rock star characters...named "Nigel Munchkin" and "Rock Princess". We have surprised ourselves by how well we have caught on...granted it is set to easy! I'm sure I won't be saying that when we attempt the next level!

Mario Kart is a fun race game we enjoy playing. I'm sure this is also a favorite with the "younger" players as well, but it is addictive and we are kids at heart!

Two more favorites, Hell's Kitchen and Dancing with the Stars, are both based from reality televison shows we watch. I absolutely LOVE the Hell's Kitchen game. We just played DWTS for the first time last night and it is fun. I'm sure you can sit down and play, but we were up actually attempting to dance...I'm sure it was a sight to see!

If you stop by and there isn't another post I'll give you three chances to guess why? Yep, Hello Grover is back on tour, we are whipping up a fancy meal in the kitchen, or attempting to ballroom dance. I promise I will be back soon...probably sooner than you would like so please don't give up on visiting "Keeping Up With Spences".

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: