Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Teacher Gifts

I wanted to share the Christmas gifts I purchased for Kyle's preschool teacher, two assistants, and three therapists. I'm very happy with my finds. The gifts are simple and festive, yet practical and nice. Each will receive a holiday ornament filled with chocholate truffles and a holiday scented candle. I was a little particular and had to mix and match the colors of the ornament with the opposite color candle. The gifts will be placed in adorable holiday gift bags along with one of our holiday cards.


What gifts will you purchase for a teacher?


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lindsey,
What a great idea!
I have the gingerbread candle and it is great!!!!
I am sure that they will love them. Since Addie and Alex are not yet in school, no gifts yet :)