Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall Comes To Our Neck of the Woods

Fall is such a beautiful time of year. I love the weather, temperatures, and the pretty colors provided by the trees. These photos were captured this past weekend as we were enjoying the weather. Unfortunately, the weather is turning in the opposite direction, as it is rather chilly in STL. I'm so glad I have these pictures to look back on and wish for those beautiful days to return...one can only hope!

Our neighborhood has a large lake with a walking trail where these photos were taken. I have included one picture of the two trees in front of our house at their peak with the leaves changing.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We are taking Kyle to the circus tomorrow so I will be back to share all the excitement from our family outing.

Front of our house during the fall season

View of the lake in our neighborhood

Walking trail by the lake

0 comments: