Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Crafts

As I've mentioned in the past, I LOVE craft fairs. We have been to several the past few weekends and have found really adorable Christmas decorations. We really enjoy decorating our house for Christmas and craft fairs are a great place to find really unique decorations. I'm getting anxious to put our decorations up, but still need to wait a little bit longer. We usually wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving, but if we have a nice weather day before then we may decorate a little early this year...at least on the outside. I will definitely be posting pictures once everything is in place.


I did want to share a few of our "Christmas Crafts" we have recently found at the craft fairs. Enjoy!


The cute snowmen will be displayed outside
Nutcrackers are one of my favorites...I fell in love with this display A monogrammd candy cane welcome pole

0 comments: