Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Survey

I thought it would be fun to have an Election Day Survey. Please answer the following five questions by leaving a comment on this post. Feel free to use the "I Voted" graphic on your blog or web page.

1. Did you vote?
2. What state do you live in?
3. How long did you wait to vote?
4. Did you use the electronic voting or the paper ballot?
5. Will you watch the election return coverage tonight?

I braved it and took Kyle to the polling place with me. He did great although we didn't have to wait very long. I will answer the questions below to the survey. Thanks for playing!

1. Yes
2. Missouri
3. 20 minutes
4. Electronic
5. Yes

3 comments:

lupingirl said...

1. Yes
2. Colorado
3. I voted early with a mail-in ballot.
4. paper (mail-in ballot)
5. Absolutely!

Unknown said...

1. Yes
2. Missouri
3. 50 minutes
4. paper ballot
5. Yes

Anonymous said...

1. Yes
2. Louisiana
3. 20 minutes (1:15 -1:35)
4. electronic
5. Yes !!