Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holiday Decor

Well, I didn't succeed in posting everyday for the month of November! We have been so very busy this weekend and I haven't had much computer time. Today, the weather was perfect so we put our outdoor Christmas decorations up. The front of our house looks BEAUTIFUL and extremely festive! I'm going to try my hardest to wait until The Christmas Tour of Homes to post pictures, but probably won't be able to hold out that long! Tomorrow we will put up our Christmas trees...yes, we are putting up two trees this year! My goal is to have the indoor decor complete by Tuesday evening. It will be nice to have everything complete so we can relax the weekend after Thanksgiving.

We did purchase our turkey and all the fixings today and I'm really looking forward to our Thanksgiving dinner. The turkey and the cranberry sauce are my two absolute favorites. What are your favorite dishes for Thanksgiving dinner?

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

My favorite is MASHED POTATOES!!!

Yellow Beads said...

Oh, and thank you for the birthday wishes today!

Anonymous said...

We ars also preparing our home for Christmas day by day.