Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ahead Of The Game

What a great feeling!! We took Kyle to Kiddie Kandids this morning to have his holiday photos taken. The pictures are absolutely ADORABLE!! I'm afraid we may have a "mini model" on our hands. (Well, I may be a bit biased!) He was so well behaved during the photo session. The photographer had him pose in "big boy" positions and he followed directions perfectly. John and I were amazed that it was actually our son smiling AND looking at the camera. Since the pictures are so good we had our Christmas cards printed...talk about cute!! I will hold everyone in suspense to see the actual pictures, but I will be posting them in the next several weeks! Now I can begin working on addressing the envelopes for the Christmas cards and then I will truly feel ahead of the game!

If you are looking for a great children's photo studio, I highly recommend Kiddie Kandids. We have been to several studios the past several years and Kiddie Kandids is by far the best! It is a much more laid back atmosphere and much less stressful...plus you get the pictures the same day!

0 comments: