Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did You Perform Your Civic Duty?

As everyone is well aware (unless you've been hiding under a rock) today is Election Day. I'm sure by now everyone has made their decision if they will be voting red or blue. The most important thing is for everyone to get out and vote. Politics and religion are two subjects I don't discuss...basically I attempt to avoid the controversy these topics bring.
Since the polls open at 6:00am., John will be voting on his way to work. I was planning to head to the polls while Kyle was in school. Unfortunately, Kyle doesn't have preschool this morning, so I will attempt to bring him with me while I vote. If the line is way too long, I will vote after John arrives home. By that time the wait will probably be very long, but I will wait as long as need be.
We have been bombarded with telephone calls the past few weeks with political advertising. I will be excited for these calls to end, as well as the many television advertisements.
Happy Voting and Happy Election Return Viewing!

0 comments: