Friday, October 3, 2008

The Times They Are A Changin'

Well, life as Kyle and I know it is over and on Monday, our "new" life will begin. Kyle officially "graduated" from the First Steps program and will transition into the school district beginning on Monday. He will be attending his new school 4 days a week for 3 hours per day. Recently, I've been having anxiety over the transtion, but now that the time is approaching I'm getting more excited. I'm postive he will love his new school and will do fabulously. Kyle has always adjusted to new surroundings and enviroments with no problem...he better not make a liar out of me!! Also, I had the opportunity to speak with his new teacher today which put me more at ease. I've heard WONDERFUL things about his new teacher.
Another big change is...no more in home therapy...all therapy he receives will be at school. Now, I will have twelve hours per week for "me" time. What will I do to occupy my time? I haven't decided, but I'm sure there won't be a problem to fill the time.
We have a fun filled weekend planned because someone I know is turning three!! Can you guess who?? I will be back to post about all of the celebrations!

0 comments: