Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I've Been Tagged by Jennifer, from Addie and Alex: Adorable Twins!

Let's see where I should begin:

1. I sleep with earplugs every night and have been for twenty years...that's sounds pretty scary! It actually became a habit and I just continued.

2. The checkbook has to be balanced to the penny. If not, it drives me crazy and I have to hunt the mistake down.

3. I can't stand mushrooms...the smell or taste.

4. I only drink chocolate milk. So glad that Kyle took after his Daddy...they both LOVE white milk.

5. Mail time is my favorite time of the day.

6. I only like white wine. I won't drink red wine. This seems strange to me since the majority of people prefer red wine.

7. I am addicted to playing Sudoku.

Now, for the hard part. The rules state I must tag 7 random people. This is tough since I'm not very well known in the blog world, but I will do my best.

Angie - Puhr: Party of Seven

Liz - The Preppy Lizard

Jennifer - Another Online Mom

Elaine - Our Sweet Sophie

Lauren - Adventures of a Southern Newlywed

Well, I did my best and could only come up with five people that may have any idea who I may be...I think! For everyone else, feel free to play along.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lindsey,
How funny!
I am not a milk drinker for sure!
Can't wait to see who else gets tagged!

Yellow Beads said...

Lindsey, Fun! I'll get it to this weekend for sure! thanks for the tag.