Friday, October 10, 2008

Nursery Tour

A fellow blogger, Kelly, is hosting a Nursery Tour. I thought it would be fun to participate and show Kyle's nursery. He just turned three so these pictures were taken a few years ago. I loved his nursery....I thought it was adorable, which was a good thing since I spent so much time in the room his first year. In the upcoming months, I will need to say goodbye to Kyle's sweet little nursery since he will "graduate" into a big boy room.
It is so fun to tour other nurseries. If you are interested in seeing some really beautiful and creative rooms visit Kelly's site to link to the other blogs.
Enjoy my Nursery Tour!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

That's a sweet baby's room - I'm glad you shared!!!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Very sweet! Yellow is a great color for a baby's room.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet nursery. It's so peaceful.

His Doorkeeper said...

What a bright and cheery room! I love the combo of yellow and blue!

Well done!

Yellow Beads said...

That is an amazing nursery!

phillips phamily said...

What a sweet room! Have fun doing a new one.

Jennifer said...

Lindsey,
Kyle's baby room was just precious. Is his new room going to be trains? Oh, be sure and visit my blog for a give away!