Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Fall Fun

Last Sunday we took Kyle to Eckert's Fun Farm in Millstadt, Illinois for his birthday. We had a blast and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Kyle went apple picking, pumpkin picking, rode carnival rides, and rode a camel. The following pictures will outline all his fun activities! If you are looking for a fun fall outing this is definitely worth checking into!
Kyle going in deep to find an apple.
Kyle has been learning many signs so I thought it would be cute to get a picture of Kyle holding an apple while signing apple.
One of the many apple trees filled with tons of apples.
Of course, Kyle headed straight to the largest pumpkin he could find.
Where's Kyle???? Look close...he is hiding in there.
Kyle loves the airplane swing ride. I used to love this ride when I was little!
Kyle's first camel ride. I didn't trust myself to ride with him so
Daddy rode with Kyle.

0 comments: