Friday, October 17, 2008

My Friendly Little Boy

When we are out Kyle has to wave and say "Hi" or "Hi There" to practically everyone he sees. To me it's cute and exciting to see him using his words and hand gestures. Quite a few people will only look and smile which is totally unacceptable to Kyle. He is very adament in getting a response. He will keep telling them Hi in a louder voice until they finally respond back. For now it is really cute since he is in his stroller, cart, or holding my hand. As he grows older I may not feel as comfortable with him being so trusting and friendly with strangers. So if you happen to see My Little Munchkin please, please, please tell him Hi...it will certainly make his day a little brighter!
It's finally Friday. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We have plenty on our "To Do" list, but most of it isn't anything to very exciting!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lindsey,
How cute!
I will definitely say hi to him the next time that we see you :) Have a nice weekend and I hope that you have time to find something exciting to do!

Anonymous said...

A virtual hi to him ... that will have to do until he tells me hi in person, in which case I will definitely give him one big enthusiastic hello.