Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oktoberfest

Fall season brings a variety of family outings...pumpkin patches, festivals, craft fairs and Oktoberfest. This morning we went to the St. Charles Oktoberfest. The festival was along the banks of the Mississippi River at Frontier Park and it was a nice morning to spend outdoors. Plenty of food and crafts to keep us entertained. Only a block away is Main Street St. Charles which is a wonderful area of town with the cutest shops and restaurants. If you live STL, have you been to this area? We made a wonderful purchase today, which I am so excited about. I will be sure to post this week with pictures. I just need to keep all my blog readers in suspense for a few days. (Ha-Ha-I'm sure it won't be as exciting to all of you though, so don't get to excited.)
There was an antique car show on Main Street today, so Kyle was absolutely in heaven. I'm not sure which car he liked the best...I'm thinking all of them! I know it's been a while since I've posted any pictures of Kyle so I am including a couple taken today!
Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!

0 comments: