Friday, September 19, 2008

Gift Suggestions

In two weeks, it will be time to say "Thank You" and "Good Bye", to several wonderful ladies who have worked with Kyle. He doesn't really understand the changes which will be taking place, but it is a very bittersweet time for me. On one hand, Kyle is "graduating", which is a milestone and I am very excited. On the flip side, his therapists have been such a part of our everyday life and they are genuinely interested in Kyle, so it will be a change to not see them and have them involved in Kyle's development anymore.
I would like to give a gift to each of his therapists and wonder if any of you have any great suggestions. In the past, I've always given a gift certificate, but for this occasion I'm thinking of any actual gift. I know they all love having pictures of the children, so I am planning to make a special card for each of them with various pictures of Kyle.
Thanks in advance for the ideas and suggestions! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: